The winter pack in service is a fantastic choice if your hot tub is going to be left empty over the winter months. It is very important to remove all the water from the pipework and pumps as well as from the tub itself. Water that freezes in the pipework and pumps can expand and crack the pipes and pump wet ends leading to major leaks which will leave your tub unusable.
The winter pack in consists of the following:
- Removal and treatment of filters with filter cleaner (New filters recommended where necessary and can be purchased at extra cost)
- Chemical system flush (Antibacterial and degreaser fluid to clean internal pipework)
- Drain down the hot tub and clean its shell and jets
- Vacuum out residual water
- Shrink wrap the top of the spa
- Clean the cover
- Leave isolator switch in off position
For us to proceed with the service, the tub must be filled with water and switched on. Hot tub parts, plumbing fittings, seals etc are additional to the service cost. If the tub is surrounded by decking or other structures, gazebo, summer house etc, the tub owner is responsible for ensuring access is available to the internal control box and circulation pump at the very minimum.
If you have any queries or wish , please call our office on 0115 954 1746.